Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When you least expect

Some thoughts running through my mind...
Some unexplainable question.
If you have hurt the same person before more than once, will he/she forgive you?
If he/she still treats you good, and you sense it, what should you do?

I've hurt people before and getting hurt too.

It is really not easy to be able to recover from it and move on.
Or maybe I should say I'm a person that changes easily and protects myself too much.

Sometimes, life is really unpredictable.
When you expect for something, nothing happen.
But when you are not, there's always something out there.
I guess thats why there's a saying that goes like this:
"It'll happen when you least expect it."

Anyway, I believe that staying positive is the right way to go and my motto will always be
"Don't worry, be happy" ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...