Sunday, January 8, 2012

First week of 2012

First brunch - Toasted bread with chicken floss and extra cheese
First week of the year, started the first Monday with a sumptuous dinner @ Tao Cuisine, Egate with friends, known as ASKS gang. My friend Banana Chew came up with this group name for us, taking inspiration from F.I.R. band. As 3 of us used to hang out like buddies, we can form a team of ASK. If take out the K and replace with S, it will be left with ASS. Is kinda funny how creative Ah Chew can be.


After resting for about a month, I'm back to jogging and exercise again, 2 times this week. ^_^
A good start for the year. Hopefully I can shed a bit of chubby fat from my face and reduce some kgs, currently still weighing at 55kg.

Good news for the year, my llm delivered her baby boy, Luke Yam and he weighs 2.7kg. Both mummy and baby are safe and healthy.
Baby Luke - 4th January 2012

Met up with my bestie Hooi Peng for dinner and had our gift exchange session. I gave her Cupido and she gave me a pinky basket which I can use to put my cosmetics stuff. Thanks HP.


Forgiveness is when you can let go of the anger and hope for good things for that person.
Cute mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...