Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CNY Eat Play Sleep

Chinese New Year, a festive season to celebrate by all Chinese. It feels great to have a long holiday and eat, play, sleep as much as you like. Hehe...  It is also the time to go around visiting relatives and collect Ang pows.

Ang pows photo from friend

Ang pows are monetary gift which are given during Chinese New Year. I believe they symbolizes for luck and prosperity. As year goes by, ang pow collection are getting lesser.
And the usual "When are you getting married?" questions will popped up by relatives
Mmm... usual answer will be:
  • Wait till I am ready
  • Haven found the right one
  • Let other cousin goes first
It's the 3rd day of CNY and some may have already started working. As for me, I'm taking another 2 days off for me to eat eat play play and sleep sleep.
I just got back from Queensbay watching "Journey 2" in 3D. It's a story about an adventure of finding the mysterious island and his grandfather. Overall, I love the 3D effect and it's adventure. Hehehe...

I'm going off to another CNY gathering soon. Wish I had more time to go around visiting all my friends and family.

Adios, love you all. ^_^

I'm getting chubbier nowadays... need a diet plan after CNY =P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...