Saturday, October 4, 2008

17th September 2008 - Sister Flying to US

This date marks the day my sis fly to US for work and counting towards the day she's away from us, it's been 17 days she's in US.


On that morning, we went to have breakfast with our family at Tan Jetty area for Bak Kut Teh and "Heh Chi".

Ah Chieh, Yik Siang, Auntie

Our lovely sister, Queenie

Me and my cousin, Christine

Sister busy eating time

"Heh Chi"

The Bak Kut Teh comes in individual portion... so many fat meat.

Auntie busy eating time...

After that, went back home do some final packing and getting ready to the airport as her flight was 2.25pm, need to be at airport 12.25pm.


Getting ready... wearing shoes.
(Sis: Apala, wear shoes also take photos. -_-''')

On the way to the car, the luggage was transported using this mini cart... Can also transport my cousin, my two sister as well.... Haha...

Too many luggages to carry... 2 big luggage, 1 hand carry, 1 handbag.

After arrive at airpot, as it was still early (the check-in counter hasn't open) we have some photos session with friends and families. Some of her best friends showed up to send her and bid her farewell.


My family
With grandma, cousins, auntie and sistersMy sister's friend
Group photo taken outside of Mc Donald before sis went into the boarding gate area.
Well, after all the photo session, as sister entering the departure area, hugs and kisses are given to each and everyone and tears starts to drop. Anyway, photos are not recommended to post up here due to restricted by the owner... (my sister).

Hope that she will be safe and fine there in a new environment and take care.
We will miss you a lot.

Just to post one funny photo before I end this entry. (sorry auntie for posting this, hehe).

The truth is when I ask her to help me capture the photo of me hugging my sister, she took a snap and this is the result... with the camera facing the wrong direction. Haha...

Hope that brings a smile to you (sis), when you reading this.
Remember that I'll be there when you need me.... (with sponsored flight ticket). =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...