Tuesday, July 3, 2018

When Sherlyn Chew Meets Sherlyn Chew

I can't wait to blog about this....

Sherlyn Chew meeting up with Sherlyn Chew for the first time, where two person from different continents gotten to know each other through Gmail accounts. That's pretty awesome... 😍
She's from San Francisco, California while I'm from Penang, Malaysia.

So... how did it all started?
Few years back, I received emails from Sherlyn’s student asking about the music class. Out of curiosity, I started to google about this other SherlynChew and found her email contact from PurpleSilk website. 🤩 And I forwarded those emails back to her... 😎
http://www.purplesilk.org/get-in-touch.php

Moving forward to this year, I checked my mails again and forwarded to her all emails that are supposed to addressed to her, and she told me that she’ll come to Penang to visit me.

A remarkable and memorable day where you get to meet someone with the same name and having so many similarities...
- having Gmail account
- having a son whom we called "Yang Yang"
- she's double my age this year
- afraid of horror movies

And here we are, finally meeting for the first time and our first photo together... tadaaaa
I’m so happy meeting you, the future me hahahaha... 🤣

Happy 1 year retirement anniversary Sherlyn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonda's 10th Anniversary Ride: A Sensory Commuting Adventure Awaits!

Calling all coffee lovers and curious commuters! Wonda Coffee's 10th anniversary celebration takes a unique turn as they transform the...