Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jojo New Addition to the Family

What are you looking at? Do you know me? Seem familiar? Know who I am?

This is Jojo... That's the name given to this cute little party colored schnauzer. He was bought by my bf on 31st August 2008 which is also Malaysia's 51st Independence Day.

This is how he looks when he first came to my bf office.... A scared look...


Mommy Snauzher looking at the intruder to the family...


Jojo has quite a funny face when he tries to bark as if he is a fierce puppy but when Snauzher mommy comes near to him, he will keep quiet. Haha.

It's been near to 1 month since his presence. He's now part of the family.

Eong Chen with his new favourite puppy, Jojo.

My sis photo with Mimi and Jojo.



Talking about my sis, she's currently working in California. Hope that everything works well for her to be living in a new environment with new living style. (... missing you sister)

Nowadays, it seems like a trend for people to go abroad, live abroad, work abroad and even migrated abroad.

I have friends who is currently on Holiday Visa in UK and friends who currently studying and working in Australia (maybe planning to migrate there).

When will I be able to go to US to visit my sister as well as for a holiday?

(.... in my dreams)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...