Thursday, September 27, 2018

Baby Daniel's Sleeping Pose - With Mummy


Baby Daniel, 

Mummy never know how I did it as the first 2 months was really a challenging time for mummy and daddy as a first time parents, we never knew that things will change so drastically. 

But we made it 💪🏻 We are thankful and blessed that you came into our life and seeing you achieving every milestone is the best thing we experience together. 👪

Time flies and in a blink of an eye, you are 8 months old. I love the way how you will turn and curl up under my arms for warmth during sleep, #JustLikeThisPhoto 

I wish you to be a happy baby boy and mummy will provide the best that I could give to you. 
Grow healthy and strong, I love you. ❤️ 

#ALoveLettertoMyBaby 
#bbdanielkoh 
#mummyTreasureAllTheMomentsTogether
#mummyLovesYou
#loveSpendingTimeWithYou 
#daddyTookThisPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...