Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's Most Important


I'm very tired, my brain is exhausted...
Been working till late nights for the past 3 weeks, rushing for project deadline, entailing new requirements and bug fixes after the migration of new framework and new ways of code implementation.

I promise myself after the completion of this project, I will take a 1 day break to relax whole day, doing nothing while regenerating back my energy.
Love what you do, do the best you can.

I love my job, but the amount of tasks vs time needs to be balanced.
I guess I'll need to arrange my time well so that I can get the extra time for self improvement.

Tomorrow will always be a better day full of exciting new things, and yeah... tomorrow will be the day for a new installation build. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...