Sunday, April 5, 2009

30/3/2009 - My new haircut

Boring of my long and dull hair, I decided to give myself a new haircut. My cousin sister helps to cuts my hair as she's also a hairstylist.

Does it look nice on me?
Gals say I looks cuter, younger.
Guys say I looks more mature.
Isabelle says I look like Sailormoon... (I like this nickname as Sailormoon is my favourite cartoon ^_^)
Sister says I look like a china doll.
Bf say I look like a toy poodle.
I say I look like coconut... haha.

No matter what I look like, it's still ME. Right now, need to wait the fringe to grow back long and become more natural.

My previous look:

My new look:

Which one do I prefer? Hmm...

2 comments:

  1. you look nice in this hair style too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazingly Hot ~

    I like the old one... this one sort of covers a little more... but nevertheless it is alright.

    ReplyDelete

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...