Monday, April 18, 2022

Unboxing my Razer Iskur X Hello Kitty and Friends Gaming Chair


Surprise, here it is my unboxing video for my first ever pink Hello Kitty gaming chair, a Razer Iskur x Hello Kitty and Friends gaming chair. 

Super duper love this and it adds more pink to my working Hello Kitty room. Thank you so much hubby for this great Valentine's gift 🎁

It comes with free Hello Kitty lumbar cushion too. 💖

Love the making of this unboxing video with hubby and my cute little boy 🥰

Music: Upbeat Fun Ukulele
Musician: REDproductions
Site: https://pixabay.com/music/-positive-hopeful-upbeat-fun-ukulele-hope-pleasure-music-16525/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...