Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Baby Koala Baby Bottle Labels (Product Review)


Hi mummies, look here... what’s so colorful in my fridge? πŸ˜Š
Hehe, it’s this new Baby Koala Baby Bottle Labels.

Finally found this great bottle labels for my storage bottles, say bye bye to peeling off tapes, rubber bands and stickers from my bottles. At the same time, it is reusable, so write, wash and rewrite as many times as you like.  

Definitely no more accidentally swapping with other mummy, as you can use it to label your storage bottles when in office.    ha d  I had encountered once during my pumping days in the office, where there's one mummy accidentally taken my storage bottles (with my fresh bm in it) as both our storage bottles are the same brand and same design. 

The good thing is 
this baby bottle labels are made from high quality food grade silicone, so it is safe to use and sometimes, my baby likes to play with it too. πŸ‘


One thing proud to mention is this is a Malaysia home-grown brand, which I super duper in love with.
  • Works with any marker pen, easily erasable with water.
  • Very stretchy & flexible, Fit snuggly around containers. I tried with my baby snack containers and it fits perfectly 
  • High quality food grade silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Convenient and economical.
  • Sterilizer, dishwasher, & microwave safe.
  • Highly recommended for every child. Suitable for breastfeeding mothers to label the milk storage bottles, formula-milk babies to identify the baby bottles, sippy cup and water bottles during daycare, kindergarten and school.
  • U.S. FDA approved.


Baby Koala Baby Bottle Label is priced at RM49.90 for a pack of four labels and one marker pen. 


Baby Koala Baby Bottle Labels is available 

Online at

In store dealers: 
  • Bebehaus
  • Baby Dots
  • Babyland SS2
For enquiries on Baby Koala Baby Bottle Labels, please email to: hellobabykoala@gmail.com
You can drop me a comment too if you want to know more, I would be happy to share my experience using it. πŸ˜ Sharing is caring XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...