Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone.
This year's V-day falls on the 5th of Chinese New Year and I guess most of the people are still on holiday.
Nevertheless, I'm already back in the office and guess I'm the one who stayed the latest in the office.
Felt a little bit lonely at that time... Kept thinking myself why I don't have someone to celebrate this special day with me. Anyway, the moody side of me goes away quickly after a while.

And, tada... I received a belated Valentine gift, it's Royce chocolate.
It's nicely packed in the red packing with lovely ribbon.
Oh my, I'm loving it. But I need to finish it soon as usually it is only fresh for 1 months+.
Thank you for getting me this.
Nama Chocolate - Bitter inside
Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pedal to Power! Malaysia's 1st Kids Smoothie Gym Fuels Fun & Fitness at KidZania

Get ready for a smoothie revolution! Goodday Charge has teamed up with KidZania Kuala Lumpur to launch Malaysia's first-ever Smoothie Gy...